Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Fergie47:

pv83:
Something from more…er…recent times :wink:
And no, it’s not about that orange thing in the centre but it’s about that routiers, really nice people, well worth a try if you’re around.

Cheers, Patrick

Patrick…you have one big advantage over us oldies… digital cameras…you can’t imagine the pain in the arse of taking pic’s in the '60’s and 70’s…not to mention the expense…today is such a different story…keep taking as many as you can, something to look back on in years to come, so many of us wish we’d taken more…but !!!

I’ve seen some of your photos on other threads, I’m sure we’d like to see a few on here too… especially with a French theme, like the one with the Routiers in the back ground !!!
:wink: :wink:

Well, I’m not too keen on using all these modern day tech stuff, still use me old non-digital camera a lot, makes you appreciate the technical side of things more I reckon…however I must admit that it can be a blessing, having a digital camera, especially in “the heat of the moment” like :wink:
Didn’t thought though that the pics I sometimes post where that much appreciated, will do me best then to post some more :sunglasses:

My old man’s been to some very distant places, he too wishes that he’d taken some more pics at the time, just took it for granted back then…

Right, back on topic then, I visited this routiers for a brief moment this week, just stepped in for a tea break and to have a shower, nice place, and the showers were clean and tidy, something worth mentioning in France :laughing:
These two gems were in the far corner of the parking, I always had a soft spot for those little Scanny’s…was coupled to some sort of low loader, marque didn’t ring any bells though…

Cheers, Patrick

20160615_152011.jpg

20160615_152048.jpg

20160615_152107.jpg

20160615_152124.jpg

20160615_152205.jpg