Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Fergie47:

Buzzer:
Fergie have not seen you comment on the EU debate, as you reside in France what feelings do you get of the mood from your now fellow countrymen on the subject of weather we stay in or out or do they not care either way, just wondered JD.

Good question John…The Bretons, who actually dislike the Parisians, and therefore, being as they’re based in Paris the government in general, really couldn’t care less whether the UK stay or get out… the main concern of the Bretons is, and always has been, Bretagne…they’re fiercely independent and therefore anyone fighting to get independence would get their vote…but in general the French friends we have rarely talk about politics, let alone British politics, they do think, like us, that all their politicians, and politicians in general, are pretty dam useless…

Bewick:
That was Fergie and Liz walking up the beach at Dymchurch the other evening I could swear to it! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well Den, at this moment in time I cant think of one single reason to ever come back to the UK, I love it here, the people, the peace and tranquillity, the spectacular countryside, the traffic free roads, the food and general way of life…I rarely come back, when I do its usually for funerals or weddings, mainly funerals…but, if in a few years time someone gets out of a rubber dingy at Dymchurch clutching a small brown cask containing some ashes, that maybe Liz, bringing me back, … :unamused:

And Dave ,I hope, my large Brie and a case of Rouge Red !! Cheers Dennis :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: