Just some general info

neilg14:

big-al:

russjp:
That’s right it is an opinion to which everyone is entitled to and on that note if the job was made more attractive to Canadians then the need for imported labour would not be required - are you in canada or attempting to get in ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont know about that, truck drivers are known to be not the most loyal workers, newer trucks, better routes, and they jump to another company. this is everywhere,

me? i trying to get back, my story is a bit different from the guys here.

Got to agree with Russ on this, there are 1000’s of Canadians with licences that just won’t work for the crap wages and conditions.
By massively reducing LMIA’s/TWP’s, these companies that relied on TWP’s have all got to up their game or lose business.
As far as I can see, it can only be good news for the existing workers.
2 or 3 of the big players, in their job adverts now, have “New Pay Structure” added.
The companies only can’t afford to pay more because of their greedy, race to the bottom undercutting.

maybe you are both right i realy dont know, what i see in job asverts in atlantic canada there isn’t much of a change, but they keep loworing the standarts, one advert cought my eye with the folowing requierment - english level - some english . :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
as far as i understand, the industry in the atlantic part in also going down.

about the pay structure, i know of 2 companies in MB that adverised a new pay structure last year of 0.54 cpm and still no one come over, they tried to apply for 10 lmia’s and got rejected, dont know the situation in this companies at the moment but i believe after they rejected the lmia the not bothering anymore to apply.