Just some general info

big-al:

neilg14:

big-al:

newmercman:
Actually now is a good time to come to Canada, contrary to popular belief there are still companies hiring overseas workers. I know of three in Manitoba, two are offering LMIA and one is direct onto the PNP scheme.

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

this is strange, i know of one company that used the pnp scheme, or at least did it last year, i don’t think the doing it anymore, i dont know if i can write down the name, according to forum policies, their name is the same as the animal on all MB documents, :wink:
beside them there is any other that uses the MPNP system?

and the other ones with the aviable lmia’s where do they advetrise? i chacking kijiji an a daily basis, beside self nominated immigration “experts” that for a lot of money promising everything from LMIA to PR.
one of this lads contacted me and explained to me the payments, i almost recieved a heart atack, 15,000 cad. but the good news is that he can make instalments, well thank you but no thank you.

It is 100% Illegal for any company to charge you for them finding you a job, if that is what they are saying, the company has to pay if they employ an Immigration company to deal with paperwork, TWP’s, LMIA’s etc.

you are 100% right, this is the law, but the problem is that there is a huge industry thats geting bigger and bigger by the day, a lot of companies dont want to do all the paper work and prefer to out-source it to this head hunters, the money is big, so no one complain about it.
the problem started with the reform of the TFW program that hurt the trucking companies, but it wasnt the intention, the reform sopoused to be with the low class jobs, that abused the system, not to sound racist, but walk in to any Tim hortons or a gas station in GTA, who works there? and how is their english? they recieved their PR and sponsor thier all family including the grandmother to arive, after that they dont want to work and collect walfare, i have spoke to so many employers and recruitors that are really frustrated about the situation, but as a Canadians they dont have the you know what to do somthing about it. they just cry to a enthusiast news reporter that write down an article and that is it. if the trucking companies really wanted to change things they could go on strike, if the big companies like bison, h&r chalanger and more would keep the trucks in the yard then the knuckleheads in ottawa will change things but until they grow a pair they acting like litle girls, cry complain and move on.

As someone who was a union rep for a good few years I can tell you that a strike benefits nobody but the very people you are protesting against and achieves very little or nothing in the end. I have to disagree with your outlook on ’ big companies’ too to be honest. If they’d concentrated on retention instead of boosting profit in the first place then the majority of them wouldn’t now need the LMIA system to rely on for a workforce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk