Lorry Driver Spends £6K On Bigger "Member"

Well this is intriguing, ive always thought ■■■■■ enlargement was a scam and at best only produced short term results for a huge amount of faffing about.

To see a fellow trucker has embraced this procedure and removed all caution about his portion by allowing a ligament snip and fat injection to increase length and girth gets me thinking that it might not be a bad investment. Especially as im at the age where the wife is asking me to walk towards her a bit and im requesting she puts some fanny round it during moments of passion.

However increased todger size would increase confidence so what could happen is that it causes more trouble than its worth. Surely youd want to test it out on other women.

Ive no doubt the clinic will now have a massive waiting list with this publicity stunt but in the short term (pardon the pun) I shall stick with my tiddler but keep an open mind.
Perhaps a consultation with the wife when the car needs replacing is in order, I shall give her the choice between a new motor or a new member.