Lorry Driver Spends £6K On Bigger "Member"

Made my eyes water just reading how its done. Ouch
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real- … YW89scp.97

Slow news day I see.

My missus always moans when I put it inside her. :frowning:

So he spends 6k on enlarging his knob, he puts his picture up in the national press, he gets it done, boasts about it being ‘■■■■■ size’ and then sends pics of it on wots app to every ■■■■ that he knows. :open_mouth:
Yeh he sounds a normal everyday well balanced guy, and not strange at all :neutral_face: and he drives 44 tonnes on the road everyday, no cause for concern whatsoever eh?
:unamused:

robroy:
So he spends 6k on enlarging his knob, he puts his picture up in the national press, he gets it done, boasts about it being ‘■■■■■ size’ and then sends pics of it on wots app to every [zb] that he knows. :open_mouth:
Yeh he sounds a normal everyday well balanced guy, and not strange at all :neutral_face: and he drives 44 tonnes on the road everyday, no cause for concern whatsoever eh?

A few years ago when I did some of that horrid rdc work I was talking to a pal up in Livingston tesco. We sat in the corner quietly observing our fellow truck drivers. We concluded that everyone in the holding cell, apart from us, was a flawed character. To this day we are convinced that to be a driver you have to have some weird character flaw.

Myself and the driver in question are obviously not in any way deranged or unhinged.

happysack:

robroy:
So he spends 6k on enlarging his knob, he puts his picture up in the national press, he gets it done, boasts about it being ‘■■■■■ size’ and then sends pics of it on wots app to every [zb] that he knows. :open_mouth:

A few years ago when I did some of that horrid rdc work I was talking to a pal up in Livingston tesco. We sat in the corner quietly observing our fellow truck drivers. We concluded that everyone in the holding cell, apart from us, was a flawed character. To this day we are convinced that to be a driver you have to have some weird character flaw.

Myself and the driver in question are obviously not in any way deranged or unhinged.

Personally, I resent the implication that all drivers are flawed or deranged characters & Harvey (my 6 foot invisible rabbit co-driver) agrees as well… :confused:

he should have spent the 6K enlarging his brain, what a f[zb]cking numpty

Bluey Circles:
he should have spent the 6K enlarging his brain, what a f[zb]cking numpty

I don’t know whether to feel sorry for his Mrs for the embarrasment for being married to this plonker, or be happy for her. :smiley:
Think of his poor kids at school on Monday… :neutral_face:

The thing is, surely it must now affect his vision.

Well this is intriguing, ive always thought ■■■■■ enlargement was a scam and at best only produced short term results for a huge amount of faffing about.

To see a fellow trucker has embraced this procedure and removed all caution about his portion by allowing a ligament snip and fat injection to increase length and girth gets me thinking that it might not be a bad investment. Especially as im at the age where the wife is asking me to walk towards her a bit and im requesting she puts some fanny round it during moments of passion.

However increased todger size would increase confidence so what could happen is that it causes more trouble than its worth. Surely youd want to test it out on other women.

Ive no doubt the clinic will now have a massive waiting list with this publicity stunt but in the short term (pardon the pun) I shall stick with my tiddler but keep an open mind.
Perhaps a consultation with the wife when the car needs replacing is in order, I shall give her the choice between a new motor or a new member.

robroy:
and he drives 44 tonnes on the road everyday, no cause for concern whatsoever eh?

Remember though Rob that this is the media calling him a lorry driver. It could be nothing more than a large transit he drives!

I wonder if he got sick of his wife saying ‘had bigger than that in here drive’ :laughing:

robroy:

Might be a class 2 driver worrying about his willy compared to ours :stuck_out_tongue:

htmldude:

robroy:

Might be a class 2 driver worrying about his willy compared to ours :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t be ? us class 2 don’t get paid enough to afford to flitter away £6 k :frowning:
where as a class 1 with frilly curtains and bling on the other hand :wink: :grimacing:

Daveyandbev:
I wonder if he got sick of his wife saying ‘had bigger than that in here drive’ :laughing:

FFS ,you owe me a new laptop ,coffee all over . :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Daveyandbev:

Those barn doors always seem to make it look bigger than what it is, and you have to make sure you fold em back properly, otherwise they flap around. Though he’ll still need a few shunts to get it bang on the mark.

I find I get faint when I get an erection as there is not enough blood for two of us, why would I need an extension?