Pilot truckstop assholes LOL

A lot of it has to do with the fact that the remaining spaces require blind side back in’s, not many are brave enough to even try it in daylight, let alone in the dark. I recently stopped at the Flying J at Frystown PA (exit 10 on 78), the place was crawling with drivers trying to find a spot, I found one around the back the was a tight blind side back in, it did take me about 6 pull forwards and I got out to look once but I did it, the following week I ended up at the same stop and again it was full of drivers searching for spots, it was this time I noticed something others had not. There is an IDLEAIRE section along the middle of the truck park, most hook up spots were occupied but at the far end the last 6 spots each side of the gantry do not have the equipment and only a few had realized this and nosed in, I pulled right in to a space with 4 empty spaces next to me and still guys were driving around looking LOL.
Robinhood, I think the luckiest spot I found was the night I pulled into Darien and found one blind side back in right next to you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: