Electronic logs

Did two 8’s in a row again this week. On Tuesday morning running up 91 just north of New Haven CT and the red check engine light came on, I stopped and saw it had lost coolant to bellow the sensor, I found a leak from the radiator, I called dispatch and the kid said “I’ll call a tow truck” :astonished:
“Noooo, I am about half a mile from exit 9, there’s a little fuel stop there, I will top off now and get there and buy some more”
I drove to the stop, bought two extra cans and headed on my way to B&J in Waterbury VT, it lost about half a gallon. Next day the truck was booked into Albany for a PM anyway. Wednesday morning they got a new radiator, I went on a 8 hour sleeper break while the fitted it and ran down to NYC to originally take another 2 hours, I arrived at out NYC yard at 7.00pm, if I took 2 hours I thought it would give me more than the time I needed to get to Bethlehem PA for the 7.00am appointment, it didn’t, it only gave me to 5.00 am so I decided to take a full 10 hours but after I had slept and woke at 3.00 am I just checked and found I had been given 10.5 hours so off I set, stopped for fuel and a shower at the pilot on exit 7 of 78, arrived in Bethlehem at 5.30, backed into the spot and hit the off duty spot again for 2 hours, that gave me until 5.00pm, I ran to Fairless Hills PA , hooked to a loaded tank for B& J again and got to Milford CT for the night.
So two 8 hour sleeper breaks in a row is fully legal, elog said so.