My health kick

Bob24:
Hey! I found these tips on healthy living for truckers. truckloancenter.com/blog/dri … t-healthy/ What do you guys think? Will this work?

Not sure if it will work but having just had a quick look sound ok will you try it for at least a mth then report back then see if it need some small changes to fit in with your working patten

As I start a new job next week which will give me a better work/life balance I will be able to go to the gym more regular fit in my yoga class also be able to cook at home & take a couple day food with me that I have prepared earlier 1 of which will be frozen ( will defrost when on the road )

When parked up go for a brisk walk when possible if you are on a 45 min break in services park as far away as possible then walk to services or take a walk round them ( think a few of us that have seen people do this yep I have ) this will all help if possible on a night /day if out try to get out the cab for a walk ok not always possible find some thing you can do in the cab