Areas to find work in Normandy

Bonjour Craig!

Thank you so much for your reply. I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to reply - I have only just seen your message as I’d given up on logging in to see if anyone had replied! So it was a great surprise to see your message.

I will definitely check that link out and thank you very much indeed for letting me know what I should search for. Thanks also for confirming my decision to learn French as a good one. It will be a few years before I have enough HGV experience and can speak French well enough to be able to make the move so I’m still very much in the research phase.

1500 Euro is about 1150 GBP. Isn’t that a fantastic figure?? I’ve only just passed Class 2 (soon doing Class 1 and ADR) and haven’t started driving commercially yet so I’m very new to the industry but it seems to me here a typical weekly take home is not far off half that for most HGV driving jobs.

That’s good news on the UK licence and DCPC - I have read so many reports online that they expect FIMO so it’s great to hear from you that that’s not so.

Thanks again for your brilliant help! :slight_smile: