Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

Tommy7437:
Personally i think Politics is best left to the younger generation as they still think they can make a difference and that their vote actually matters

Retaining,or in this case getting back,the nation’s sovereignty is something which is the responsibility of each generation to provide for the next while ‘educating’ them that handing that over to a foreign federal government is an act of treason and therefore not negotiable or a matter for democratic choice.Whereas what we’ve actually got is successive generations being educated that the idea of the nation state is bad and that being ruled by European Federal government is good.In large part based on US domestic fears of ongoing secessionist pressures at home.

I hear you and fair play . Agree also but personally dont waste my time voting into a corrupt system. No need for a vote! We are staying in the EU! Fact!

When Scottish Independence vote was happening the missus and oldest trooped up to the polling station to cast their vote. Personally i didnt waste my time. Told them i admired their optimism but the result was already decided and not to bother. They both went anyway, fair play, their choice.

With all the corrupt governments worldwide, vote rigging worldwide, it amazes me ( well not so much now ) that UK residents think that it could never happen here. Fair play to them, each to their own, live and let live and all that but never get me putting an X on a ballot paper

Good luck to those who do and hope for a change. HOPE is a great thing :wink:

PEACE :wink: