Driver Hours feedback

Evil8Beezle:
Its ■■■■ hard writing sentences in a technically accurate manner, I’ve never been able to do it, let alone master it…
I know as I’ve just tried, and I couldn’t get close to keeping it as concise as yours! :laughing:
So I’d say that is pretty good, but we both know this has to pass our TNUK experts first! :grimacing:

I wrote the original to fit onto 2 A4 pages, so it would fit into our vehicle folders, and also make it as simple and accurate as possible. It took many hours of editing to get it to that point and adding the WTD put it to 3 pages. :frowning:

The written word is not my strong point, and although I feel pretty confident with the regulations, I know there are people on here who not only know the regulations back to front, but are also able to write an easy to understand accurate explanation. I’m pleased that Tachograph has had his/her input, and even found faults with it. :blush: which I’ve corrected on the original document. :slight_smile:

My aim for this is that it will be readily available as a free download for New (and experienced) drivers as a reference document, but for it to be more use than listening the the “know it all” driver in an RDC waiting room it has to be correct and easy to read.