Brit - european

can some one tell me how this works I looked at their depots none near me im looking for a job also and was wondering how it would work sorry to jump in on your post

when i was there they had drivers from all over the place who arrived on sunday night at Rocester,slept in the cab and started tramping on monday and got back saturday morning and drove home sat. afternoon as for carpets they let you take the truck home or a few of the lads i knew on it used to park up at a truck stop/layby near there home as all the trucks are on belgian plates so the coppers would think he was weekended, i still see one parked up on the A50 by meir tunnel most weekends.
all the carpets are on belgian plates and are left hookers on the plant side they are all uk reg and are rhd exept for a few of the continental drawbars on plant. when i started there a few days after passing my test they gave me a lhd MAN to use on uk work after a day of training on it they let me loose on my own with it, was a bit of an eye opener.