Length of recovery

After seeing another doctor , he says I’ve hit my elbow ( I can remember giving it a good wack ) and the bruising has affected nerves , tendons ( or whatever you’ve round that joint / bone .
Had this problem for months now , told me to take anti - inflamortries+pain killers and it should right itself in abt 3 months .
I’m not convinced it’s justba bang on elbow , registra at hospital said shoulder .
But that’s bye the way .
Is 3 months a reasonable amount of time for what is really a bang on elbow to get better :question: , it seems along time to me , or is the fact I continued to use it for months until it was that painful a contributing factor to length of time to recover :question:
Has anyone had this , what medicine worked best , I’ve used deep heat rub, ibuleve rub, nurofen, diazepam, ibuprofen and codeine , paracetamol tabs, I’m as I was a week ago , pins and needles, pain down left hand side , maybe I’m expecting too much , but I’d of thought there would be some improvement ta

A bruised bone can take months and months to heal especially in a joint …
Don’t worry too much because as soon as you and immigrant get into space you’ll feel less pain due to lack of gravity :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: