Gall Bladder

I had my gall bladder removed about 12 years ago, while I worked at Wisharts.

The double barrelled belly button was a surprise when I came round after the op.
I was at home one weekend when my gall bladder flared up. I’d had the scans and all that, I was waiting for an appointment to see the consultant to discuss the op’ and everything.
So I drove myself into hospital before the flare-up pain got too bad to drive with, expecting some morphine, kept in overnight n sent home again, same as had happened the last twice it’d flared.
Instead they gave me morphine and transferred to the other hospital where the op’ was going to be done.
I spoke to the consultant and had the op’ on Tuesday. Was home by the next weekend, had two weeks off I think and then back to work (avoiding any strenuous stuff for a while).

The only side effect I’ve had is, greasy foods give me the trots, within about an hour. Once it’s passed through my guts, they return to normal.
There’s no hanging on after that hour, find some facilities within the hour or else :blush: :blush:
I just avoid greasy food now. I have been caught a few times, eating something greasier than it looked. There is enough warning for me to find facilities.
A side effect of this side effect is, I can rarely trust a ■■■■ :grimacing:
Yeh I know, TMI :laughing: