Canadian Trucking Videos

Hey Every one, I wanted to share my YouTube Channel for anyone that might find it interesting to watch trucking videos over in Canada and what life is like for me over here, I have been here in Canada for just under 4 years now and I’m a Canadian Permanent Resident for over a year now.

check out all my videos youtube.com/user/Rowson1985/featured

loads of trucking and life changing videos on there that might help people in making the decision to move.

Don’t forget to hit the Subscribe button and like and leave a comment

Happy New Year everyone Enjoy the channel and let me know if you want me to make any particular videos :smiley: :astonished: :sunglasses:

Ill be posting a New video shortly about what kit you might need when venturing into over the road driving
listing essentials and non essentials to make life a little easier.

make sure to hit subscribe to get the latest videos

thanks guys :smiley:

Heres an interior tour of one of the trucks i was rolling in last summer 76 inch bunk not like your run of the mill Uk trucks lol

youtu.be/_Pg9JMLnR78

make sure to subscribe and like the channel

You’ve got a new subscriber!

Radar19:
You’ve got a new subscriber!

Hey Radar19 welcome aboard thanks for the sub mate :sunglasses: :wink:

Big winter storm in Usa over christmas part 1 catch part two coming soon ! :slight_smile:

youtu.be/CghNU-98kO0

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

rowson85:
Big winter storm in Usa over christmas part 1 catch part two coming soon ! :slight_smile:

youtu.be/CghNU-98kO0

Ow do mate,new subscriber here,great videos u are doing,fair play to u I take my hat off to u,all the best,eddster

eddster1979:

rowson85:

youtu.be/CghNU-98kO0

Ow do mate,new subscriber here,great videos u are doing,fair play to u I take my hat off to u,all the best,eddster

Hey up welcome aboard lol, thanks i appreciate that trying to keep em interesting :sunglasses: :wink:

All very nice, but the lack of LMIA availability makes it virtually impossible to get a working visa for Canada at the moment. I’d better not watch the videos as I’ll only get jealous, I would dearly love to emigrate to Canada but the doors are pretty much closed now… :frowning:

ORC:
All very nice, but the lack of LMIA availability makes it virtually impossible to get a working visa for Canada at the moment. I’d better not watch the videos as I’ll only get jealous, I would dearly love to emigrate to Canada but the doors are pretty much closed now… :frowning:

Things are likely to change soon mate, they do this every few years to limit the amount of people coming in the last 4 years canada’s population has grown by 10 percent they need to slow that down bit now because there won’t be enough jobs to keep up. Have faith enjoy the vids and subscribe lol
:sunglasses:

Hey Guys Next Video Scheduled for release this Friday 8th January at 15:00 GMT Don’t forget to watch,

We are heading out on next trip in the morning to New York City,NY going to the Bronx and Long Island, will be approximately 6000 mile trip and gone for about 12 days so please be patient with the gap in videos as i can’t upload whilst I’m on the road but will have some coming as soon as i get home, thanks for watching every body stay safe out there keep er rolling :grimacing:

Another new subscriber Rowson :smiley: and adds to my list of other YT Canadian and American truckers!

WonksterDude:
Another new subscriber Rowson :smiley: and adds to my list of other YT Canadian and American truckers!

Hey man welcome aboard thanks for subbing and hope you enjoy the videos see ya soon :sunglasses:

Hey guys I’m currently in Ilinois just parked near Chicago en route to the Bronx, New York.

In case any of you missed it my latest video came out earlier today youtu.be/1lN-XGHF0Ps
Please go check it out and hit that Subscribe Button
Thanks guys stay safe out there :grimacing: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Hey I just got home from my last trip after 12 days out on the road and 6000 miles, Check out my latest Vlog driving into the Bronx New York City in POV dealing with Low Bridges tolls and traffic, hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching

youtu.be/ljx_ynPnWHo

For every one who is thinking or wanting more info: I’ve started a Mini series on my personal experience of moving over seas within the trucking Industry, please check it out and Hit subscribe and share it, I’m sure theres a lot of people whom might be interested in the info.

youtu.be/L-JxUez554o

Thanks guys

rowson85:
For every one who is thinking or wanting more info: I’ve started a Mini series on my personal experience of moving over seas within the trucking Industry, please check it out and Hit subscribe and share it, I’m sure theres a lot of people whom might be interested in the info.

youtu.be/L-JxUez554o

Thanks guys

Think you’re about 2yrs too late with this one.
LMIA’s are like rocking horse ■■■■.