Child's funeral

Benjie83:
Its sole destroying too loose a little life be it while they are in transit to the world, or once arrived into it…

We have just lost our little one on Monday, we are sure she is girl, was 20weeks in, she is our second loss in less than a year, lost our Charlie when she were about same amount of time in…

Sadly we also lost 3yrs ago, but they couldn’t give us the gender but I just knew he were a boy so named him Ted :slight_smile:
Again he were around the 20week point…, so 3 in 3yrs which we’ve had to lay to rest, but for all the emotions that have come with these losses we are both are incredibly grateful for the one’s we do have and I couldn’t even begin to comprehend loosing one who had made it out of lifes internal incubator safely only to not make it to the old age we all deserve to get too…

So to brighten the darkness me an misses want my tickets asap so as we can really give our nippers
the best we can as were incredibly lucky an greatful too have them, and I want too hopefully maybe be able too foster one day for the ones whom may just need a hand in life, aaaand maybe just maybe open a private dog breeding business on top, I like being busy haha :grimacing:

Big plans, just gotta get me head down now harder than ever an get the tickets this year!!

FINALLY if i may id like to say to anyone who maybe suffering at this time of year, I give your our deepest thoughts and prayers, and please and I know its ni-on impossible try and take a deep breath and somehow
if you can, look for as much happiness as you can in your life around you, don’t dwell on the sadness, channel the emotions into making a positive memory…

it will get brighter I promise…

Deepest sympathy for your losses , and God bless you for your positiveity.