Eyes again!

Hi mate. I had my cataract taken out of my right eye 2 week ago and it was a success. I can see the 2nd off the bottom line on the letter chart where as before it was just a cloud. Also my eyesight over long distance in my right eye has improved dramatically due to the fact the lens they put in is to help you see over long distances better.
They said I’ll have to go for an eye test in 3 week and also I may need glasses to read with and the ones I have for driving will have to be replaced with ones that have plastic lenses in. I informed the DVLA about my cataract about 6 week ago and heard nothing yet (I know how long they take to investigate things through experience) but what I am dreading is them sending the letter saying they are revoking my HGV entitlement before I have the eye test done and then me having to go through the same rigmarole as last time when I had a detached retina where it took 6 month to sort out.
Through you’re experience with them with your cataract are they more inclined to let you keep your entitlement because obviously once the cataract is removed your eyesight should be almost or as good as before the cataract started? Thanks.