Child's funeral

bald bloke:
The funeral was bloody awful something i don’t ever want to do again and iv’e never seen so many adults crying like that, he was a young 8 year old and seeing a small coffin painted in Mr Tumble colours and entering the packed church to Disney music was heartbreaking.

I went to the funeral of my best mate little boy, only 9 months old, truly awful time, but it will mean some comfort to them that you were there in their darkest time.

I went round to see my mate as soon as I could after they told me, they lived 150miles away at the time, and I saw my mates wife do one of the balliest things ever. they’d been stuck in the house for a few days and really needed to get out, so we went to their local where she was well known as she’d lived there all her life. obviously people asked her about her little boy, so she stood in the middle of the pub and told everybody what happened. never seen so many grown men cry, obviously most people didn’t know what to say, but one man came up and had a quiet chat with my mate and his wife, he’d lost a young child about 18 year earlier and he could understand their pain in the way only somebody who’d been through it could.