My health kick

Thank you for sharing your experiences to the group ckm, :wink: :smiley:

Well you sound as though you have it well and truly sorted without any serious hunger issues, etc. Going 6 hours without a ‘meal’ of sorts would be a very long time for me. 4 to 4.5 hours is my normal limit but 5 to 6 hours without food would make me quite uncomfortable indeed…and has done :imp:

Now, to stave off hunger, or to keep me going , I will eat a medium sized banana, and eat a few each week. To be honest they don’t fill you up for that long and also I heard on the radio a few weeks ago that bananas were indeed Satan’s chocolate! wtf! So anyway, I buy small ones now, just in case that rumour is true!
This afternoon I had some vacuum packed mackerel which all that was needed was 12 minutes under the grill, peasy. Now all I can say is that it was tolerable, although the best before date was today in fact. Maybe it would have tasted better if I had it yesterday. It was quite oily and I really wanted to have a swiggle of full fat milk to take the taste away, but I resisted. So it will be chicken next week and salmon and perhaps cucumber the week after. I drink lots of tea but no water.
So you have 5 more pounds to lose?? I bet you could do that in 10 days maximum.

And, Ovlov J - how are you doing with your health kick?