My health kick

It’s working very well,I have one before I leave for work which is generally 3am or there about then another around 11ish depending when I stop for my break.
It’s the first times I’ve ever tried anything like this and tbh I’m surprised at its effectiveness,it’s a very good hunger suppressant as I seem to be going 6 or so hours after having a shake before I start feeling hungry and it does seem to make me feel more energetic in the morning but whether that’s down to not eating junk food that makes you lethargic or the Matrix I couldn’t say exactly.

I started on it on Friday last week,weighed at the start 13st 11 I’ve just weighed myself and it’s showing 13st 5 and 3/4 so it looks to be working obviously the rate of weight loss will slow down as time goes on.

I’m taking one shake in the morning,one at lunch time(lunch time is early because I’m awake at 3ish so around 11)then having a “normal” tea but cutting down slightly on portion size,oh and drinking at least 1.5 litres of water a day your body NEEDS to be hydrated to lose weight.

For the Matrix product itself I have to say I am pleasantly surprised how it keeps the hunger at bay,you can quite comfortably get to tea time having only consumed 360 calories which is 2xshakes @ 180 each,and it also contains green tea extract which is a proven fat burner,I have a quite physical job aside from the driving aspect which involves 10-15 drops a day in cages so if the product was not helping I’d of probably passed out with hunger by 9am lol
This is the stuff I’m using…
pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi … ID=EBAY-GB
£25 may seem a lot but you’d spend that in a week at butter vans ect,this will cover 2 meals per day for 25 days,50 servings per tub.

12 stone for me will be slim yes as I’m 5ft10 but it’s what I was for many years as i played a lot of football and did kickboxing but diving trucks put a stop to kickboxing due to late classes at night and I only get to play 5 aside football now but it’s a hour excercise I suppose.
That’s my review done :smiley: