Anyone on here ever suffered with Sciatica?

I feel your pain and I would wish it on anyone…

My other half slipped a disc years go that put her out of action for about 12months, when she finally got back to work the sciatica comes and goes, last real flare up was 5 or so years ago but even when she was pregnant it didn’t bother her…She gets the tingles now and again but nothing major

My back hasn’t been right since I injured it at work back in 2011… me trying to be He-Man and lifting beyond my capacity i.e 225kg which busted discs in my back leaving me in continuous pain in lower back, both ■■■■ cheeks and pains radiating down both legs. Along with loss of feeling in par of my right foot…
Had most treatment known to science, medication that send you round the twist, high as a kite…etc. etc… safer for me not to be at work…
Well long story short is been getting better, but its been slow and a long road…

End of the day everyone’s different how they deal with back issues… whereas the norm is to keep mobile, for me laying flat on my back works wonders…

As for your issue the key is anti inflammatorys, heat treatment and keeping as mobile as possible… injections are way down the road mate as its not been a continuous issue…
The only advice I can offer is when you get back in the saddle, ensure you have access to anti inflammatorys and deep heat /voltarol gel, get ya arse out the cab on breaks and walk around…