Dental treatment overseas

Does anybody have any experience of this - not emergency, while abroad, sort of treatment, but actually opting to go over to have work done? I have a couple of teeth with are slowly crumbling away, and probably other bits needing doing as well - haven’t been to the dentist for several years and now paying the price. I can’t get on a list here, and if I could, it would no doubt cost me an absolute fortune, as well as having to take several, non-consecutive, days off work. Just thinking whether it would be possible to go to one of the nearer countries (F, B, NL etc), and get it all done in the week, and maybe combine it with a small holiday?

Ideas anybody?

Thanks

Gary

I havnt had any work done, but am thinking of going either to Hungary or Bulgaria. BG is advertising on F/Book at 60% cheaper than the uk, at the mo its a bit expensive for me because of the work needed, i have a denture but would like Implants, so looking at around 6 grand, depending on how many implants, but continuing care will be given in Harley street in London.

can you let me know the name of the place you were looking at ? im not on facebook . been quoted £5k to treat abcess and replace a bridge . nhs will only consider a apicectomy , and cannot guarantee to save the bridge . they can offer me a denture but id rather not. the bridge I have cost me £280 25 yrs ago and until I got this ruddy abcess has been no bother a bargain :slight_smile:

if you care to consider a small weekend break in Belfast instead of Bulgaria,then just come over wearing a celtic strip and go out for a laugh… you will be guaranteed to wake up in stitches , with far fewer teeth than you left home with to worry about … :smiley: