Drawings from past to future

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

bma.finland:
Vanaja from home ,Aec 690 turbo and fuller, cheers benkku

Benkku, You are a marvel at detail, Great stuff my friend keep then rolling please, Regards Larry.

How come Larry that these Scandinavians could,all those years ago,match a spec like the AEC engine and the Fuller box when WE couldn’t,it beggars belief eh! all this was going on when Stokes and the Labour goverment were [zb] everything up in British industry in the 60’s and 70’s they should be “dug up” and [zb] shot eh! Cheers Dennis.

I agree with you Dennis, But of course its all too late now, Things have gone ■■■■ up in every Industury, But mind you IMOO, A lot of the british workers in our manufacturing industry were to blame for a lot of the problems, Striking at the drop of a hat, Because they thought they were badly done to, I wonder if these arsoles if they are still about ever sit back and think about the problems they caused for millions of other working people who went to work and earned their money and respected their employer, And did a decent days work for a decent days pay ?, Regards Larry.