B&d walter trucking

Awwww bless poor little Clint. What’s up you getting bored of trying to track me down on other social media so thought you would find me here?

Speeding ticket I got one yea sure but I suggest you go away and get ya facts right before shooting your mouth off about something you don’t know jack ■■■■■ about. Plus to the fact I never met you at H&R. I never boasted I could do mentor trips after being there 5 mins I was asked by ya boyfriend if I would take a guy out so I said yea sure I’ll give it a go.

The guy who blew the scale wasn’t even in my truck when it happened. He was on the way upto Edmonton with another driver when it happened to pick up his truck. I wasn’t even in work that night you ■■■. I know the driver you mean though because it was the only driver I kicked out the seat and told Fodder I wouldn’t let him loose solo s he found someone else t sign off on him.

So I tell ya want Clint when you actually grow a set of balls instead of being a keyboard warrior come n find me but there again I’m not the only ex pat you think ya better then am I? Ya nothing but a company driver that pays the bills living in a tin box for weeks on end while I get my miles and get home at weekends.