depression

After an accident in 2003 that was a fatal with a pedestrian I thought I was fine but took an office job (didnt see the signs) a while later I was diagnosed with PTSD and was in the care of the crisis team at a couple of points. I have six different types of medication at different times and I was getting horrendous side effects physically and I reckon mentally as well.
I decided to go with the cognitive therapy the psychiatrist offered and it was fantastic.
At that point I wanted out of the medication and the doctors gave me a two year plan to withdraw from it, I made my mind up I and I was off medication within two months.
I had one minor blip in 2010 when made redundant bough fought though that and I have not looked back since.
I feel stronger than ever and I now know the signs are clouding and take action to blow them away.
Its by no means easy but I myself am in control and thats a massive step to keeping confidence and outlook with positiveness.
All this happened with the backing of my employers and at no point was it mentioned about revoking my licence in fact I was encouraged to drive (at my own hours and convenience) at one point.