i just love 141,s this one is
of my mates renovated one,cheers benkku

Where you been dude.? :slight_smile:

a bit lazy to post only,still around :grimacing: ,cheers benkku

“custom cab” :grimacing:

smaller brother ,cheers benkku

shirtbox2003:
Where you been dude.? :slight_smile:

bma. has been preparing his Longship ready for this years “pillaging” and “plundering” voyages to start :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Cheers Dennis.

jepp done some improvements,watch up ,im coming soon ,cheers benkku

bma.finland:
jepp done some improvements,watch up ,im coming soon ,cheers benkku

Great drawing bma. would that be a “Clipper” ? However,it would be much too technical for you Vikings to sail :blush: If you tried to sail up Morcambe bay to plunder our coastline it would be de-masted under the railway viaduct at Arnside when riding the “bore tide” then when you beached at Sandside you’d never get it re-floated again and your mission would have “gone down the toilet” you and your crew would be marched through the village shackled and wearing Orange jump suits and shipped back through Newcastle on North Sea Ferries,and barred from shopping for cheap Aqevit (hic!) in the Duty free Shop.Cheers Benkku,Dennis :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

well we have stormboats whit nasty crew;) cheers benkku

bma.finland:
well we have stormboats whit nasty crew;) cheers benkku

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: The dog will be the only member of the crew that is sober !! :laughing: :laughing: Cheers benkku Dennis PS and where is the Sail and the Oars ?

early 70,s V10 tiltcab and airsuspension, not bad cheers benkku, i know britts where earlier :grimacing:

a daf this time

LKT 141

top of the range,cheers benkku

BMA some more great drawings on here is the F89 just edging the Scania because it was a better wagon :smiley:

cheers Johnnie :wink: