Off topic advice on child support agency

I went through all the ■■■ with the csa even though I was paying 350 a month they wanted more and threatened to take my hgv licence off me if I didn’t pay them,they then put an attachment to earnings order on me to get it,my advice to you is fill the forms in ASAP don’t take the attitude I took because they will only backdate any claim they have against you,your responsible up to the time they finish there education which could be into there 20s depending if the go to uni,mine left at 22 I didn’t begrudge paying for them in the hope they get a better job than driving trucks.
Just a quick message to the people who have advised you to go self employed to avoid paying,who do they think pays for your child?
Is it worth trying to hide for the next 18 od years dodging declaring your earnings risking being caught by the tax man only being able to work for company’s who will fiddle your earnings,never being able to get a loan or get your own place,move on mate don’t let it eat you up,i think it’s 20% of your earnings it’s worked out on for one child,at least if you try to get access it will work in your favour if your paying for your child and not expecting everyone else to pay,the CSA have sent you a demand for a stupid amount to get you to respond,they don’t know what you earn,the worst thing about any problem is burying your head in the sand that’s what screws your head up worrying about facts you don’t even know are true,face the problem with your head held high you will feel a lot better about yourself.