Depression, anxiety, stress ect

Saratoga:
I reckon I’ve got a problem with stress and depression at the moment but for the most part it has brought me out as being emotional with using alcohol to calm things down. Although I only have the brandy in the evenings :blush: :blush:

Good days and bad days :unamused: Guess today isn’t a good day :frowning: :unamused: :frowning:

Read the stuff on the PDA site. Interesting information, but I [zb] up the option of joining the PDA years ago. So here I am, getting back into transport and living life on an edge…

Course, after a double brandy I’m probably note safe to be on the internet so I’d best stay away from those selling and auction sites then :astonished:

I’m not getting any pains or complications like that but more of unstable and emotional. Not sure what else to do to handle it…

Oh, and I’m doing my learning for the theory for my cat C. That’ll be the stress then :astonished:

Agreed 100% - take it from someone that has suffered with this illness for over 10 yrs - Telling someone to man up, get over yourself or whatever some say will not help and will make you feel even worse…Depression and anxiety does not discriminate - it is a bloody [zb] of an illness.

I have taken anti depressants etc and there is no shame in telling family and friends how you feel - get to the doctors, as I found once you tell someone you will feel a lot better and time will heal. I don’t take anti depressants anymore as now know how to deal with the warning signs -

The other thing I found is don’t surround yourself with negative whinging people as this will make you feel worse - Joining a gym or taking some form of exercise is also extremely good as it releases toxins into the brain…for anyone that has the illness there is light at the end of the tunnel and yes I drove on anti depressants without any side effects, it all depends on what the doctor prescribes.

I never told my boss I had the illness as some do not understand anything about the illness and I believe if they did some research they may also be suffering in some way…

Good luck to anyone who is suffering the first thing to do is tell your wife or partner how you feel. !!! :confused: