BTS Haulage

Does anybody know anything about this company based in Carrington near Manchester. They are advertising in the local paper. :smiley: :question:

oops :blush:

Have never worked for them, but lets say they advertise very :wink: regulary for drivers.

I think they have one of those pay schemes that doesn’t pay time and half for overtime.

Somebody once told me (maybe urban myth) that they deduct money from wages for accident damage :question:

Always advertising for drivers, that should tell you what you need to know

there fine if you like doing all week in p cab scania i rang them last year pay wasnt too bad but the p cab was a nono he said weve had a lot of drivers turn the job down over the trucks (i wonder why)

I’ll give that one a miss then, Thanks

Currently there paying 7.75 straight through no overtime rate
You get paid from the tracker so time wasting and anything else he can find will be deducted

Deductions for dirty unit is 1 hour pay and the same for a dirty trailer or loose straps

Spent only 1 week there and that was enough very bad planning in traffic so not getting your hours in daily

Scania r420 wouldn’t pull ya out of bed which you get the oldest unit to start

Never again

Wheni subbied for them 10yrs ago the running gear was spot on BUT it was all on lease.Boss was a hard man e/body inc. office staff scared of him ,big bollockings for minor things like,t/liner straps not tucked in,small rips in curtains,forgetting to release trl brake [even if you only went small dist.[yards] screwing trl round in yard,the list goes on.Finally to give you some idea of what they were really like,a mate of mine died in the cab in wales,when his family went to pick his things up at the office,it was handed to them in a black binliner with no appologys condolances or any words of comfort.

dafdave:
Wheni subbied for them 10yrs ago the running gear was spot on BUT it was all on lease.Boss was a hard man e/body inc. office staff scared of him ,big bollockings for minor things like,t/liner straps not tucked in,small rips in curtains,forgetting to release trl brake [even if you only went small dist.[yards] screwing trl round in yard,the list goes on.Finally to give you some idea of what they were really like,a mate of mine died in the cab in wales,when his family went to pick his things up at the office,it was handed to them in a black binliner with no appologys condolances or any words of comfort.

“ARSE”