Vaping (e cigs)

Freight Dog:
Hey trubster. How much do you find vaping costs you for coils/juice say over a month compared to smoking?

I must admit I have come down with a severe case of “Shiny-itis” and am always buying new mods

Standard running costs are very cheap - about £1 a coil if you don’t build your own, they last about a week.

I make my own liquid and that is very cheap to make, and it is much nicer that the cheap “Hangseng” liquids etc. It is very easy to do and you can make it “To taste” as well. ATM I am using Banana and Vanilla Custard, it costs works out as below

£22 per 100ml of flavouring (40% of mix) - Typically it should be 20% but I like the recipe I am using
£2.99 for 100ml of VG/PG (60% of mix)

It works out at £8.80 for Flavouring and £1.80 for the VG/PG base. - Works out at £10.60 per 100ml - Hangseng works out at about £30 per 100ml

The above are without nicotine as I don’t use it, but if you use 7.2mg, you are looking at adding £1.50 for 10ml of 72mg concentrate and deducting 30p as you are using 10ml less VG/PG Base. So that makes it £11.80 per 100ml.

If you are interested in more info, post here or PM Me and I will link you to all the info you need.

Oh, and 100ml will last you a good few weeks. so about £13-15 for 2 weeks, thats about the cost of 2 packets of ciggies.