Head injury, temp can't drive

Me too, sorry to hear your story bear, sounds like a horrendous run of bad luck and knock backs, think there are a few of us on here now, we should start a club :grimacing:
Don’t sell your car mate, you’ve worked bloody hard for it, keep hold. The pension sounds like a positive mate, but COUGH don’t tell anyone if you cash it, and don’t put it in the bank COUGH!!!
If i’m right, if you have over 6k in savings the government/benefits won’t give you a penny.
I think its a disgrace, but hey ho, we all know the government is happy to shaft you in any way it can.

I was back in the hospital with my consultant last week filling out the dvla questionaire, all went exactly as it did at the end of August, and the consultant said he would tell the dvla for the 2nd time, that in his opinion i am fit to drive. Fingers crossed i may soon have my car licence back, it would be a result pn what has been a pretty crappy year.

You are right Bear, the good trips, and the good weekends in Portugal do seem a bit of a distant memory right now, but hopefully things will change for the better.