Head injury, temp can't drive

seth 70:
Whats the latest chillistrucker,not bad news i hope pal.

Hello mate, sorry to say its been pretty grim.
The nightmares i’ve had with dvla and our local council just go on, and on, and on…
I honestly have tried everything i could think of, and the things other people have advised me to do and yet still got no where, the system really is a joke.
Looks like May 2015 at best for LGV :frowning:
Applied for car licence 4 weeks ago, and have an appointment to go back to my neuro consultant on the 3rd of December, (dvla stipulation) so could maybe■■? have the car licence back this year, we’ll see.

Hit rock bottom a couple of weeks back and ended up collecting up all my dvd’s, blueray films and xbox games, (approx 50 odd) plus my 1 year old Garmin satnav and walked to the town and had to sell the lot in 1 of those poxy exchange shops, got £50 for the lot :frowning:

Oh well, it put food on the table.

Picked up a bit now as i got a job last week as a yard man, keeping everything tidy, washing motors and even scraping ■■■■ out the drains, but its a job, its money and i don’t mind it tbh.

It has been a crap year mate, and you know how it feels. Mind you after watching bits of children in need on Friday i know i have no right to moan or whinge.