Roy bradford & lawrabian freight

Ken. Now I’ve got you! It was the mention of OHS that did it. I had even forgotten that company - ain’t it a ■■■■■ getting old? - but now I do remember you. You sound as though you’ve got it sorted alright. I would love to take you up on that. I’ve always wanted to visit Thailand but hate going anywhere as the ‘tourist’ not knowing anyone or what the ‘craic’ is.

I’ve been in Spain now for 17 years and it’s very good indeed. I’ve got a business that is not transport related though we do run 2 trucks for our own stuff. They have their own drivers but I still make any excuse to get in one especially if there is an international trip to be done. In fact I was up in France and Italy a couple of weeks ago with our Renault. Having re-loaded in Milan I came back through the Frejus and made for that big Routier at Valence just off the old N7 where we all used to stop a lot. It’s still there and still owned by the same family but because it’s a sport that I don’t follow I found myself there with the only Spanish registered truck in the park on the night that France played Spain at Football!! Fortunately we lost and I made it out of there alive.

Good to speak to you again, Ken. I’ll PM you about travel possibilities.

David