Roy bradford & lawrabian freight

Hummm! This is a bit of a worry. I just found this site by chance, registered and the first thing I click on in this forum has already got me saying ‘I remember that name’.

My name is David Miller. I started on the middle east with John Ellingham sometime in 73 just after the demise of Bosphorus Express driving a blue and yellow Scamell Crusader that was lettered up 'Eileen Ellingham (John’s good lady wife) Middle East.
From there I went to Oryx and drove an 89 GKO190N
Then to Altrex Transportbidrijf driving ‘Bear’ and from there to the best of all, Grangewood Transport where I drove an F12 UMU930S.

When Grangewood folded I went to work for the ex- transport manager, Ray Smith, who had started a firm called Fridco with a Daf 3300. The real times of the middle east were over by then and Fridco only did European so I went back to sea. For a lot of years now I have been living in Spain, Mallorca, and out of the transport game.

So; Joe 90. Where is he now? And Egg on Legs. Are you the same Egg on Legs that I remember from that time? Micky Chinnock. Of course I remeber Micky. He’s here?

So here’s some more names:
Kenny Ward. I am still in regular touch with Kenny and he was here on holiday a few weeks ago.
Pat Seal from Morcombe (is that how you spell it?)
Allen Warner. Last spoke to allen about a year ago. Hear he has FINALLY given up driving.
Ken Seal: Spoke to him last year. In Bagdad on something to do with security.
Jimmy Conners from Gt Yarmouth.
Terry Bishop
John Streek
The lads from Spiers and Hartwell
Mogens Hansen
Oh it goes on and on but I would be grateful for any word of that lot!

I could just have found an nice place here!