Head injury, temp can't drive

TheBear:

seth 70:
Chilistrucker and thebear whats the latest with your health lads :question: :question: :question:

I have an appointment tomorrow (Tuesday) for the old camera down the throat into my lungs jobbie. Am still struggling badly with my breathing but thankfully except for once there has been no further signs of blood. Can’t even go out into the garden to bring the washing in without having to sit down when I get back in.

Bear, not my business and you don’t have to answer but i’m wondering if you are/were a smoker?

My dad was all his life, and started getting a cough, went on for a while and then one day coughed so hard he passed out.
Then as time went by his breathing slowly got worse, breathless in the same way you describe. He had lots of tests over the years, including a ‘shadow’ and in the end it turned out to be C.O.P.D.
IT did affect him, and got worse with time, but it definetly wasn’t cancer and he managed to make the most of his life with this condition, the breathing aids they gave him over time were a really big help.
Keep us posted with how your getting on :wink:

Seth, no change my end, feeling fine health wise and just awaiting the next scan at the end of this month. Its the boredom and not earning any money that are doing my head in, i hate it and as we all know the benefits you recieve are an insult :smiling_imp:
The garden is looking well, weather helps, and me and the mutt get 2 walks a day :grimacing:
Roll on the end of the month, maybe if its an all clear could possibly get back to work mid September/early October.

Seen a few programs on tv over the last few weeks with people who suffered the same injuries as i got, and looking at how bad some of these people have been affected makes me realise just how lucky i was!!! That internal bleeding on the brain is scary ■■■■.