Saviem's fan club (Part 1)

Telekonsteve:

Bewick:

Richard Stanier:
It’s sad to read your posting about the Stobart situation, Gingerfold, and I noted your comments in “CVRTC News” too. I would have thought that experienced drivers leaving to join your competitor will give ES a better chance of being successful in their new niche also.

It would be interesting to find out if the drivers who have started for “the fast one” are on the same sort of wages as with their previous employer,although I cannot see that the"fast one" has secured the contract at an increased rate so one must assume that he’ll have cut the bottom out of the job and probably [zb] up another job in the process.So watch this space,it could be the same as the British Gypsum contract,once they see it won’t work they’ll give it “the elbow” and leave a pile of [zb] for some other poor bugger to clean up.How do Curtainsiders and extendable trailers mix unless they are going to try and re-load them with their food and beverages traffic,but hang on,that will entail sheeting and roping Oooooo! thats a big No No plus Coke/Tescos wouldn’t wear it,would they ? Bewick.

From all the photos I’ve seen of their tautliners bashing bridges perhaps they will use these for the flat loads, you’ve got to admire their way of thinking :smiley: :open_mouth: :unamused:

Admire the S lot I don’t think so, Regards Larry.