Ackworth / Onward Transport

BIG AW:

Guesty44:

kevmac47:

royhebb2:
hiya andy and kev ive just been talking to graham Jarvis,he is agency driving now for sainsburys & next, and he is going to have a look at truknet,so keep a look out for him :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Thanks Roy, it will be good to hear from him again. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya Lads I stopped at at rugby many moons ago and was having a drink with one of the
Dvrs from Ackworth tpt good bloke though one of the old school We got talking about Dafs
I had never seen one only Ack/Onw.He told me they never had any I am not a betting person
but took him on for a pint.Go and ring your Transport Mnger who had been there some time then
He came back red faced (I got my pint) Think it was round 60/70s Like Harry my heads going.
They were a wierd looking cab anyone any pics.
Take care.
GUESTY44 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Aye up GUESTY if you look back through this thred ive put some pics on the old DAFS they were wierd looking, before my time my dad says they

were big inside for day cabs on the passenger side because they were left hookers converted and they had white steering wheels ,then again mi dad

as been known to talk a load of â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

BIG AW:

Guesty44:

kevmac47:

royhebb2:
hiya andy and kev ive just been talking to graham Jarvis,he is agency driving now for sainsburys & next, and he is going to have a look at truknet,so keep a look out for him :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hiya
just gone back there the ones was they first imports,
only ever saw them once,

Take care GUESTY44

Thanks Roy, it will be good to hear from him again. Regards Kev. :smiley: :smiley:

Hiya Lads I stopped at at rugby many moons ago and was having a drink with one of the
Dvrs from Ackworth tpt good bloke though one of the old school We got talking about Dafs
I had never seen one only Ack/Onw.He told me they never had any I am not a betting person
but took him on for a pint.Go and ring your Transport Mnger who had been there some time then
He came back red faced (I got my pint) Think it was round 60/70s Like Harry my heads going.
They were a wierd looking cab anyone any pics.
Take care.
GUESTY44 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

Aye up GUESTY if you look back through this thred ive put some pics on the old DAFS they were wierd looking, before my time my dad says they were big inside for day cabs on the passenger side because they were left hookers converted and they had white steering wheels ,then again mi dad as been known to talk a load of â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: