Ancliff Tankers Manchester

Stanfield:

Streaming:

Stanfield:
Hi KW
Ken Cleaver,now theirs a name from the past,he came to work for us at Sadlers Oldham depot for a while in the late 80s when Larry Gilsenan was the transport manager.First met Ken down in felixstowe when myself and LG went down there on business and met up with him for a night on the beer(what a night that was) a top bloke Ken R.I.P

Top man Larry Gilsenan routing clerk at Urmston dept when only a young man and did a great job he was certain to get a managers post.John Rudd

Hi John,Larry came to Sadler Tankers has transport manager at the Oldham depot and during his time there he was one of five who took part in a management buyout of the company and became commercial director until they sold out to CPL in 98.He then went on to open a driver agency in the oldham area which he kept going well into the 0000ties.Still see him now and again down the local tesco.I also seem to recall your name,did you ever go to the football with Larry now and again during the 80s by any chance?

yes i did go to football with him,any news about Malcolm Harrison transport manager at Urmston John Rudd