harwich to rotterdam

Simon:

topmixer11:
Well can say both the severine and capucine top class stena freighter looked after well fed well and great cabins :slight_smile:

Sorry mate, I believe you’re mistaken. Capucine is a Cobelfret boat. I saw her in Rotterdam last night. Severine is probably Cobelfret too. All of their ship names (that I know of) end in ‘ine’.
I’ve been on the Pauline, Yasmine and Opaline. They do the job, but aren’t boats I would chose to use. They are clean enough, nice roomy single occupant cabins. I have no complaints about the service they supply, although the chef on the Pauline could make a bit more of an effort. If I have to use a freighter they’ll do fine but I’d prefer the Stena - Hoek to Killingholme boat rather than Cobelfret.

I wondered what the CLdN logo of Cobelfret was all about. I just found out it’s for Compagnie Luxembourgeoise de Navigation SA. That’ll explain why so many are registered in Luxembourg :smiley:

. Sorry mate NOT MISTAKEN stena have leased them. They now run from harwich under stena insignia. Go to stena freight look at pics also I have boarding cards and was definitely on them :laughing: But they WERE cobelfret originally