Ackworth / Onward Transport

royhebb2:

BIG AW:

royhebb2:
AUP BIGAW IM BACK ,JUST SEEN MY OLD MOTOR C116 WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PHOTO FROM, BLOODY ELL, ROYHEBB2, .

BIG AW:
Found a few more old photos some might have been posted before.
The crusader was from the onward depot at castleford must be parked on the sevices somewhere the flat looks like its loaded with tanks from Sturges.
The 2nd and 3rd are of the C.R.T.S. that used to go over the water it was run with a firm from Belgium L. Van Gaever they used to swap trl on the docks and also go over with the full kit i dont know if the Belgium firm is still going maybe one of the euro lads might know■■?.
The bottom one is of course an old wrecker by the look its taken at ackworth down in the bottom yard where the old tyre shop was.

Welcome back Roy!!! got that pic from Bubbleman i tink from the scrapbook files. Have you seen the reg as well SUG 246R they always said the traffic office was sweet on you :smiley: :smiley:

thanks andy soz I mean BIGAW yes ive just got a photo out of that wagon SUG246R got it brand new 1977,god I feel old now,its outside my house my 2 daughters stood at the front of it,ill put it on when I know how lol,