Ackworth / Onward Transport

No mate got no pop left i had to buy some weedkiller last summer broke my heart!!! i had to laugh the other week i was at me dads in his garage and found an old winding handle they were like gold dust at one time ask some folk now they have not got a clue what they are
I…am trying to picture Roy Reid did he used to drive one off the six wheeler flats at selby nice old boy with glasses ■■?
Theres one thing for sure i wont forget Geoff !!
I keep finding some old photos as you can see on this thred there not a lot about really to say the years it was going do you remember Tony Thorpe??
he as ask Ken Storey if he as got any from the past but the old sod isnt intrested to busy counting all his money made from the backs ov us and more so from you older end (respect).
Ive seen that the yard at selby as been turned into an houseing estate more coffers for Ken and Co, you should see the yard at ackworth its all houses now i still think spillers is up but the rest is gone.
My dad sends is regards to you and G Chilt say hello to him from me and Roy but i dont think he will remember me i only meet him a couple ov times he must have retired about 1990■■?
Talk later ,
Andy