Brit - european

gonads71:

saddler:
as anyone know anything about this company in relation of the job pay etc

I have worked there for over 2 years and there is alot of bullyboy tactics going on now, you cant ■■■■, cus they will pull you up about it, they have a grass now an ex driver who reports you for the smallest of things you do wron and immediately you recieve a letter in the post for a disciplinary hearing, and I have never known 1 case for the driver to walk without a written warning or verbal warning. In 1 instance all the drivers there know about is the shall we say the grass (no names given) actually parked up near where a driver lived and waited for the driver to park up near his house to where he went home and yes the driver did book a night out for it, who hasn’t? and he was sacked for that! that is one of many true stories that could be told.
Many drivers are leaving and finding work elsewhere, there is such a turnaround of drivers there now, and loads of agency there to replace the leaving drivers, In 2 weeks 4 drivers were sacked!!! take it from me stay away!!! the drivers wondered whether to club together to buy a long black leather lookalike coat right down to just above the feet decorated with the german swastica and ss and the cap, cus he does love his job!!! No management skills whatsoever, but they love him in the office, he is there eyes! :angry:

How many drop do you usually get?