Yesterdays facebook moan

MR VAIN:

jimboy124:
Here’s a thought why not carry a bin bag and a litter picker and pick some of it up yourself?
Then bill the council or Highways agency for your time ?
You could even tell the papers what your doing!

Well, this is what I posted a little later in the day

The big question is, if I feel that strongly about this, does it warrant me stopping there and clearing it up. Firstly to get it tidied up, secondly to show how appalled I am and finally, to maybe, just maybe draw some attention to the issue and maybe even shame some into doing the right thing. Ok, so maybe a little dramatic, but how many time have you dived into a lay by with your children on board to answer a call of nature ? Do you want them to see this■■? No? Me either. No wonder industrial estates get parking restrictions. As far as Johnny Foreigner is concerned, I have no doubt they they are offenders in this matter, but I wouldn’t mind betting that those that park there just chuck stuff out of the window cos it’s what others do. I know one thing, from now on, when I park up, I’ll take a walk with a carrier bag around the estate where I park. Small gesture? Every little helps

I will admit I have never picked up rubbish and bottles of ■■■■ from laybys … But I have picked up litter in my street and outside the local school whilst taking my little girl there.

As for laybys there is not a driver on here that has not have to dive into one to hà ve a ■■■■ up the wheel or worse.

And fair play to you for walkin with a carrier bag and clearing the rubbish up,from now on I will do the same!

But you know what they are like on here they will say your tacho needs to be on other work or VOSA will fine you £87 for falsifying your records …