Yesterdays facebook moan

robroy:

MR VAIN:
Copied from my facebook
Ashamed to be a lorry driver. Just stopped in a lay by on the A14 to look at my map. I am appalled at the litter and all manner of nasty things strewn around. It’s not as if a bin hasn’t been supplied. And they moan cos we are viewed in a bad light. :frowning:
Anyone else noticed this issue getting worse?

I try and resist (really :unamused: ) to comment (again :unamused: yawn!) about lay by parking, but if proper parking facilities ,as there once was, were to be provided, and we were treated like human beings instead of one step up from the (banned on here :unamused: ) “P” word people, the problem would be only partly sorted. O/night lay by parking was banned in parts of ■■■■■■■ because of mess, but I never saw any artics going through the source of most of the said rubbish, ie Maccy Ds drive thru, but as usual the truckers were blamed.

Agree about lack of proper facilities, but even if you provide the perfect parking area, some ■■■■■■■■ will still throw their rubbish out of the window. On the track in my village where I walk my dog, somebody recently dumped 3 black bags of household rubbish in the ditch. It’s well away from any houses, they must have driven there, there’s a free public tip a mile or so away — I rest my case.
Bernard