Favorite Routiers and other European Truckstops

(I wish I had been a bit older and had some of the fun you guys seem to have had!) Having never driven a camion over the water (does Anglesey count?) suppose I’m not best to comment here. However, having travelled many many times the length of France to get to Spain on the jollies, I remember about 15 ish years ago by coach (the driver obv an ex euro hgv pilot) found a fantastic grill having been diverted due to a bad smash from the main road en route to eurodisney and it was getting a bit late. Can’t remember the name but it was IIRC painted Dingle Dangle red and there were a few of their motors in there as well as others, all parked down one side of the restaurant (could it have been owned by ND?) The steak was prob the best I’ve ever had and a good portion too. What always amazed me about these types of places is that families could dine in harmony with the working drivers, the facilities were spotless clean, served very good food, I never experienced any bad language and they commanded good table manners. In recent times it seems that their services are starting to resemble ours (not good) Could any of you veterans offer a name of this place or even better a pic plz? Your stories and knowledge are enlightening, cheers!)