The Graveyard

ramone:

3300John:

ramone:
I dont know if anyones mentioned this on here but ive just been watching an episode of salvage hunters and the buyers visited a hoarders yard somewhere in Buxton ,he reckoned nothing was for sale but he had some old motors in there amongst other things.There was an AEC Mogul i think ,and a mkv AEC an old Foden some coaches and a selection of old cars ,everything was rotting away there was much more than ive mentioned but the camerman didnt concentrate on the vehicles

hiya ramone …did you get to see the mk5 aec■■? ive been told one of the adams twin headlight mk5,s is parked up in the moorlands
(buxton area) nobody seems to know about it though. it would be orange and white with a black chassis now. i know stacks of the lads
in the know around that area but all questions go blank. i think the place you may be talking about is on the a515.
John

Ive recorded it and im playing it back now the blokes called Chris Sugden Smith,the AEC MKV looks like its just the cab it definitely doesn`t have twin headlights and the split screen is straight across at the bottom i wouldnt like to say what colour it is ,ive just taken these pics of them both

Hiya,heres a pic of a Mercury of Western Transport with an Oldland Motor Bodybuilders cab,who were based in Bristol.the shot was took by the late Roger Kenney.

Cheers Bubbs, :wink: