Gist, bellshill

Jazzer, it hasn’t changed since you left,the agency drivers who became gist drivers are leaving and coming back via the agency,hey good luck why not get paid £250 a week more for doing the same job you were doing as a gist driver. So still working around 71 hrs a week over 5 shifts starting a silly o clock for £7.19 per hour, and the icing on the cake you get to spend 3 nights in a AXOR so all you need is toothbrush,soap and towel, no room for anything else. Such a shame because I agree with you it good be such a good job.unfortunately the planners are only doing what they are told,makes me wonder how gist with their reputation allow such practice to continue at bellshill. Oh they are still doing their party trick,when you run out of time they send the van to pick you up,only problem is you have to drive the van back,so 10hr drive can become 12,and 15 hr duty become 17hr other than that everything is ok,union unite still take your £12 sub and don’t appear to do much else even through they are aware of the issues.hey ho not point whining time for a change I think.