Ackworth / Onward Transport

BIG AW:
Aye up kev hows tricks i thought you were retiring ■■? see you are back on the job whats up cant get the derv out off your blood HA HA
Hope you can help me out i have heard that simpsons have sold out keep hearing diffrent tales this and that dont get to know facts since i packed in the tramping. I heard that Peter Simpson was seen driving for Elddis have you heard owt ■■?

Andy, I sold the motor at the end of Feb. work was quite bad at the time so I had a decision to make. I had a very good offer for the motor and although I wasn’t 65 until July I decided to get out. I did a bit holiday relief, then got the chance of a full time job so I took it, finding any job in this area is difficult so I think I was quite lucky as my age (over 45 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :smiley: :smiley: ) was against me.
Simpsons did sell out a while ago and I did hear that Peter Simpson was working for Elddis, as far as I know the depot is only leased to the new owners. I did do one shift on agency a while back and the motor was a disgrace, a fact PS will not be happy with as his name is still on the door.
Regards Kev. by the way dont get at geordies for their table manners, you yorkies cant afford plates so you put your dinner inside the yorkshire puds. :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: