Ackworth / Onward Transport

royhebb:

royhebb:

BIG AW:
Aye up Roy laughing to mi sen reading your posts never seen you with a rope in thi hand HA HA only kidding ant seen you in bus fora bit as tha hung up thi guns and put thi slippers on■■?

big aw, big aw.youve got one up on me, do you work at c&t in knottingley, is it you wardy, i see you mentioned fez, what a lad he was,is he still at c&t at whitley bridge,no im still working go a different way now, doing more miles now than ever shssss, just in case vosa are watching lol,

if thy is wardy i wa r&s before tha wa born lol bit barnsley init

Yes it is i Roy you have sussed me out i will try to speak the queens english HA HA no mate fez left C.T a long time ago i still keep in touch tho he is working for lecky board on grab wagon changing all street lights. it made me laugh about the ropes and sheets tho that my my ist job at ack when i came from south kirkby roping and sheeting thames board tip the night trunk 1st then on with the loading and shunting steady job till it was lost dont know if i could do it now to many puddings under my belt i wasnt 19 stone then i can still throw a dolly but tautliners are better.Good job too these days some of the drivers have all on openning the curtains if there was flats the job would grind to a holt but the good old days are best even tho its only 20 years os so ago i learnt more then working on the yard than they do now, its all go go go i would go back tho but it wouldnt be the same. Feel a bit depressed now got another 20 to work HA HA